Although we work passionately on innovative automation solutions on a daily basis, at some point even the brightest minds need a break.
Whether it is bowling or football – anyone who enjoys exercise and games will find a few like-minded souls at KEBA with whom they can share their hobbies.
As a result you will often find that even more fun activities are going on in our KeLounge out of office hours. KEBAns prove their stamina during their spare time as well!
Application Engineer Robotics INDIA
Your role in the team:
- Development of Customer Solutions in the Robotic Automation
- Programming of Customer Applications in C/C++ and IEC 61131-3
- Dimensioning, parameterizing and initiating robotic systems
- Act as first point of contacts for customers and development, as well as coordinating internal and external communication
- Technical degree or higher education qualification specializing in electronic engineering, mechatronics or similiar
- Practical experience of at least 2 - 3 years in development and/or customer support
- On a personal level, you impress with your technical expertise, accuracy, independent working style and excellent communication with the clients
What YOU can expect from us:
- Exciting challenges in broad variety of responsibilities
- Onboarding program with coach
- Motivated and competent colleagues
- Broad development opportunities
- Short decision making processes