Although we work passionately on innovative automation solutions on a daily basis, at some point even the brightest minds need a break.
Whether it is bowling or football – anyone who enjoys exercise and games will find a few like-minded souls at KEBA with whom they can share their hobbies.
As a result you will often find that even more fun activities are going on in our KeLounge out of office hours. KEBAns prove their stamina during their spare time as well!
Sales Manager Banking Automation
KEBA Turkey, Istanbul
Your role in the team:Take responsibility for selling KEBA products to Turkish banks, logistic companies or other companies mainly in the banking or service automation sector.
Find new customers and detect market potentials, processsing of proposals to customers as well as creation and negotiation of contracts together with the customers responsible managers.
Working together with the Business Units in the Headquaters in Austria.
Establish sales forecast on a monthly basis including prospects and revenues, monitoring and developing KEBA Turkey company earnings and results.
You offer:Commercial Education (with additional technical background preferred) and a strong interest in technics
- At least 5 years experinece in sales or product management in IT and preferably in ATM sector
- Good knowledge of banking organization and IT sector
- Sociable, ability of business communication and cooperation
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Sales and solution oriented
- Loyal, persistent and able to work under pressure