Although we work passionately on innovative automation solutions on a daily basis, at some point even the brightest minds need a break.
Whether it is bowling or football – anyone who enjoys exercise and games will find a few like-minded souls at KEBA with whom they can share their hobbies.
As a result you will often find that even more fun activities are going on in our KeLounge out of office hours. KEBAns prove their stamina during their spare time as well!
Application Engineer Industrial Automation, KEBA Corp. U.S.
Your role in the team:KEBA designs and manufactures innovative, high value solutions in the fields of industrial, banking, and service automation. We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Application Engineer for the industrial automation business.
In this dynamic position you will have the opportunity to become an expert in the growing field of robotic control systems for industrial automation. You will be exposed to many interesting customer applications in various industry segments including food and beverage packaging, robotic grinding and polishing, plastic injection molding, and more. You will also see many new places as you travel coast to coast visiting customers throughout the United States and Canada, and visiting our company headquarters in Austria.
- Design and integrate KEBA products into customer machines, including software, electrical, and mechanical components for robot and machine control
- Help customers troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to KEBA products
- Develop and install demo systems for trade shows, customer presentations, and other events
- Provide customer training for KEBA products
- Listen carefully to customer wants and needs, and provide this critical feedback to our sales team
- Travel as needed
You offer:The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual that is comfortable working alone at customer locations, or as part of a team when needed. The candidate should have:
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to convince and lead customers in technical discussions
- Strong technical understanding of software, mechanical, and electrical systems, and the ability to creatively resolve design challenges and troubleshooting issues
- Minumum of 2 years relevant hands-on experience. Industrial robot or motion control experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or related field